Coaches: Earn ICF Continuing Education Credits
For the International Coach Federation (ICF):
- Zone Positive is approved to offer 10 CCEU credits for the completion of all 10 Zone Positive courses ( 1 credit per course). Click here for more information and Zone Positive’s listing on the ICF website (search under CCE, Distance Learning Provider). Please note: courses in Appreciative Inquiry and Motivation are anticipated to be available on the Zone Positive website by the end of 2010.
- Please notify Zone Positive after you have completed a course(s) at email@example.com. Provide us with the following information:
- Your name as it should appear on your certificate of completion
- Which course(s) was completed
- Date course(s) was completed
- Your email address
3. Upon receipt of your email containing this information, Zone Positive will email you a short discussion form. This form should be filled out by you and returned to Zone Positive (via email firstname.lastname@example.org ) at your earliest convenience. The form contains questions about your learning experience and how the knowledge can be applied in your practice.
4. Upon receipt of your discussion form, Zone Positive will email to you the certificate of completion. This certificate can then be submitted to the ICF for credit. More information on the ICF credential renewal process is available at www.coachfederation.org/research-education/icf-credentials/renew-your-credential/
5. If you have any questions, please contact Zone Positive at email@example.com