Why choose elearning?
Benefits of e-Learning
There are many significant advantages for the student who learns online. Here are just a few to consider:
Convenience and Portability
- Courses are accessible on your schedule
- Online learning does not require physical attendance
- Learning is self-paced (not too slow, not too fast)
- You’re unbound by time – courses are available 24/7
- You’re unbound by place – study at home, work, or on the road
- Read our workbooks online or download them for easy reference
- Online learning accommodates your preferences and needs – it’s student-centered
- Take any or all of the positive psychology courses we offer; focus on topics you’d like to learn
- Use the tools best suited to your learning styles; spend as much time as you want or need with either the video or the written workbook provided for each lesson.
- Suggested readings are optional; key points are covered in the course material
- Online learning will draw you to topics you like and enjoy. Studies show that because of this and the variety of delivery methods used to reach different types of learners, retention is frequently better than in a traditional classroom.